Construction Law Group
For over two decades, our law firm has delivered exceptional results for our construction and developer clients.
From contract negotiations to project completion, we know the business from the inside — so we understand what works and what doesn’t. This inside knowledge cuts through the legal fog and helps solve our clients’ problems quickly and effectively. Better still, we’re able to offer preventive strategies and advice before issues arise.
The first step is to listen carefully. Our top-notch construction lawyers and in-house construction consultant will work closely with you to gather facts, weigh options, develop a strategy and execute a plan of action.
The Construction Law Group can assist with nearly every construction litigation issue faced by our clients in the industry, including:
- Contract preparation, review and negotiation
- Bid disputes and protests
- Liens and bond claims
- Government contracts
- Construction claims, including avoidance, preparation, review and presentation
- Construction defect lawsuits
- Pre-litigation strategy and negotiation
- Dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Construction schedule preparation, analysis and review
- Construction control systems, including design, implementation and review
- Construction project and issue troubleshooting
- Advice concerning legal and legislative issues affecting the construction industry
- Appellate Work
Construction Law Group Team
Bob Marconi, Chair